Question
Posted by: lynne | 2010/08/23

sickness not going away

i wonted to ask what the symtoms are of pnoenia? i have had the flu and been taking augmenton, i am much better but dont seem to be able to shake off the cough. my chest is not sore but have what appears to be a post nasal. i also battle with enegy, i have started taking iron tabs, but still not myself?
please advise?
thanks

Hallo Lynne
Symptoms of pneumonia are fever, chest pain, shortness of breath, coughing up of yellow, green or bloody sputum. The symptoms like coughing and tiredness can persist for a while after a chest infection, taking a cough mixture like Benylin and a good multivitamin may help. Be careful with iron tablets, one can easily overdose yourself if you don't have proven low iron levels.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/23

Hallo Lynne