Posted by: me | 2008-11-05

Sick of Life

Right - gonna be open here

I am sick of life, everything I try and do just goes horribly wrong. People get angry at me for stupid mistakes etc, so now i believe to makes everyones life easier is by ending mine.

What is the easiest, less painful way of ending your life? I don' t have the urge to carry on anymore. I' ve given up hope.

Thanks for being open. Life can feel sickening and hopeless at times. And maybe it feels as though "everything I try and do just goes horribly wrong", but that's fortunately unlikely to be true. You may burn the toast and quarrel with a friend, but probably didn't spill the breakfast cereal or kick the cat. Ending your life would, whether or not you can see it at present, only CAUSE problems for innocent others, and would not solve any problems for you or them. DO arrange as a matter of urgency to see a good local shrink, even via the nearest casualty department, and be as open with them, and get treatment to relieve this gloom and find your way forward again.
As anonym says, there is a high risk with all methods, that the attempt will fail and could leave you with every problem you currently have, and then a lot more, including damage caused by the attempt. Don't do it. Cal Lifeline as a first step, and work through this crisis.

Posted by: oz | 2008-11-05

Before you do anything of the sort, think about the people (your spouse ) that stay behind. Think or go to a hospital where there is patients with cancer that will give anything to have a life without pain or any other sickness where it is only a matter of time for them to die.
a Person that does not make a mistake is somebody that does not work, consetrate on what you doing and you will see that everything will come right. Pray to God every morning the moment that you wake up, and thank Him for another day, ask Him to guide you through the day and before you go to bed ask Him to keep you safe in his hand for the night.
If there is any spelling mistakes foregive me I am actualy Afrikaans.

Reply to oz
Posted by: Anonym | 2008-11-05

No way is hundred % garanteed and you might only damage your body so rather do someting for yourself that you like and just do your best and if people got a problem with that its their problem you have a right to make mistakes because you are human.

Reply to Anonym