Question
Posted by: ABC | 2011-02-17

Sick Leave when visiting clinic?

Good Day
I am a diabetic and have to go to the clinic every month to have my blood tested and to get my meds. I take a wholde day off work because one waits for a half a day to get helped at clinic. my problem is that my boss wants to take those days as sick leave. and he said that since my sick leave is almost used up i will have to take unpaid leave .can he do that I mean its not my fault that I have to wait the whole day at the clinic?

Please let me know what my rights are regarding this.
thanks,
ABC

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: sick Leave when visiting Clinic

You can access your sick leave when you need to legitimately visit a clinic.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011-02-21

re: sick Leave when visiting Clinic

Reply to Labour Lawyer