Posted by: confused | 2010-08-31

sick in the morning

Hi there, my husband and I are trying to conceive. I am not pregnant yet, yet i am feeling nausious every morning, also a little bit of dizziness only in the morning. Mostly when I am having a bath. This cannot be due to low blood pressure in the morning as it sometimes happen even after I have eaten cereal. What could be the cause?

Sorry this does not sound like a gynae problem. Please post to CyberDoc.

Posted by: Purple | 2010-08-31

Sorry, its not morning sickness.

Pregnancy nausea only starts when you are bout 6 weeks pregnant, so you would have already had a positive pregnancy test about two weeks prior to that.

Its probably low blood sugar in the mornings from not having eaten since supper the night before. The dizziness is probably because your bath is too hot.

Reply to Purple