Question
Posted by: Had enough | 2010/06/07

Sick girlfriend

My girlfriend and I are of different religions.She is noe pregnant.I did not tell my friends as would probably be disowned.My girlfriend and i have been fighting for months and i have had enuf.I will fulfil my responsibility to my child but my girlfriend is really stifling me.I just cant live.I now feel i dont want to marry her what do you think

Would your friends really disown you ? Or do you fear that your friends would tell your parents, and that THEY would think of disowning you ? Why not see a couples counsellor together with your gf, to help both of you to better understand what's going on in this complex situation, and to make a better informed decision about how to proceed ?

1