Posted by: Alex | 2010-04-29

Sick Friend

A friend of mine asked me to search the symptoms for her, but I thought you''d be my best bet since I''ve come to you with problems before and you were able to help.

I''m just gonna quote what she told me: " My period isn''t building up at all, my uterus is completely empty, I''m not pregnant. My breasts are painful and I''ve had lower tummy ache. The second my period builds up my uterus and womb release it immediately. I have hectic mood swings and crippling migraine." 

Apparently she''s done a pregnancy test and it was negative. She says the migraines get so bad she faints sometimes. Could you help? I''m really worried.

Hallo Alex
Your friend must please see a doctor - her symptoms could indicate a pituitary gland tumour causing pressure in the skull as well as hormonal fluctuations

Posted by: Alex | 2010-05-13

Thanks Doctor, my friend will be seeing a doctor at the end of this month.

Reply to Alex