Posted by: Zany | 2010-10-29

Sick chick?

Dear expert.

I hate men. Actually no, I hate penises. I read about men raping young little girls and women. I have been raped and the man got off scotfree. <br><br>I watch porn, men facefu**ing women. (Please excuse.) I really get off on them choking and gagging, but it just make me hate men even more.

I can't stand the image of the male genitalia. I hate men because of that. I am married, which is a problem, and have a 6 yo.

I can only reach orgasm when watching this porn but it makes me sick at the same time. We haven't had sex in years. I let him masturbate.
Thank you much.

I can understand where all this anger, hatred and resentment is coming from but i think that if you don't address it soon, it can end up having a severe effect on your life, your relationship and your family. Not all men are rapists, Not all men abuse women and children, so it is not fair of you to judge them like that. You should consider speaking to a counsellor to help you deal with this pent up rage and anger because it is not healthy for you to feel this way.

Posted by: Woman | 2010-10-29

men are evil and most women are wicked? I am so glad that i don''t know your god.

Zany, your past is not going to go away. You can choose to let it rule your life, or you can choose to see it as a past experience. It does not define who you are today. Please get some help to realise this?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: surprise? | 2010-10-29

well men are basically evil since the dawn of time and most women are wicked so your right to hate them, find God he will help you love everything

Reply to surprise?
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-29

i was gonna say something funny but instead i will juat say that u need to speak to a professional

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: A man | 2010-10-29

I agree with HUH, you obviously need professional help as I am sure the Sexologist will tell you too, you have deep emotional scarring which comes through quite clearly in your letter

Reply to A man
Posted by: HUH | 2010-10-29

hmmm. im basically speechless.

I think you need counseling due to the fact you havent gotten past your rape ordeal.

Reply to HUH