Posted by: Sharon | 2009-08-31

sick boerbull puppy

I have a 5 month old boerbull that has gone off her food. She drinks water but I noticed yesterday that when she squats to do a poo some red liquid comes out and nothing else It does not look like blood. She has not had her injections as yet. I bought some deworming stuff but she does not want food at all. I dont know what to do anymore. This started on Friday already. Could you please help me out?

Dear Sharon

I hope by this time you have been to a vet.

Posted by: Chill | 2009-08-31

You have no option but to take her to the vet immediately.

I must say that it' s very irresponsible of you not to have had her vaccinated, too. If you can' t afford either the money or the effort to take proper care of a pet, you shouldn' t have one - sorry if that sounds harsh, but it' s the truth.

Do not underestimate this - if you don' t get the pup to a vet soon, she may die.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-08-31

Take to vet asap.

Reply to Cat Lady