sick boerbul

My 4 month old, Chealse was healthy and happy, she had her injection on the 19th Sept09 all was well. Then yesterday when I got home she was asleep so I left her alone but later when went to feed her, I found her just lying down not moving, I picked her up and tried giving her some water but she would not eat. i rusherd her to our vet and he did not know what was wrong with her. She had a fever but it was not too high and he took blood, he thought it could be tick fever and gave her an injections for that, but then he was confused again. He kept her but she did not make it through the night. I feel so bad that I did not know how to save her. She was just a baby. What could it have been?

Dear Anon

It could have been any number of diseases or causes - you can chat to the vet who treated the dog for some clarity.

Posted by: almost mad | 2009-10-14

So sorry about your puppy. I hope you feel better.

Reply to almost mad