Question
Posted by: Nontshantshambo | 2010/03/31

Sick and tired

I have been married for 3 months now, but I have a problem with my husband I cant feel him inside and this makes me sick everytime we have sex is this normal, I have now developed headache and I am taking treatment from clinic because of this please assist

I suspect that treatment simply for a headache won't solve the problem. Best to see a good gyne or best of all a good local shrink, for an assessment. I'm not sure about what you mean about "not feeling him inside", as though the degree to which a woman is aware of touch varies in different parts of her genitals, with some areas being more sensitive than others, generally in intercourse there are many areas involved which you would usually feel, hopefully enjoyably. And its not usual to "feel sick" about intercourse - maybe due to earlier misinformation, or earlier experiences of abuse or molestation, or to fears of beoming pregnant - there are many reasons why a normal woman might find sex distasteful at first - ALL can be helped by a good shrink, enabling you to enjoy sex as most women do, and to have the freedom to make wise decisions about your body.

2
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/03/31

Does it mean you didn''t have sex before marriage? Any way sex requires a good state of mind. Plus if he doesn''t know about your problem it will remain. Sex is one topic wich married couples need to be extremely open about or else.

Reply to Happiness