Posted by: Tired | 2009-02-24

Sick and tired

I feel so sick and tired of everything. I have anxiety, OCD and major depression etc. Have been diagnosed with erosive esophagitis and hertial hernia. Had a dermoid cyst removed from my brain and still have chronic headaches. I also was diagnosed with chronic fatigue. Now you know why I feel this way.

Well, mentally things got worse for me when my husband asked why am I taking medication, isn' t my faith strong enough. If I believe God can heal me, well I know that, but he just made me feel worse. I stop taking my medication (is on it for almost 10 years) and felt strange. I couldn' t handle it. Now he says he understands (after I gave him some information I got on the Internet) but I still feel worthless. As if my faith had failed me.

Now he is also starting not to trust me anymore (I made a stupid joke of becoming a pornstar, why I do not know). He thinks I am having an affair (like his previous girlfriends and ex-wife) with any guy even my brother-in-law (how sick is that). What can I do to show him he is the only one for me?

Indeed so many tiring and ispiritin events would indeed upset anyon. People who say your faih should be strong enough, don't understand medicine and they don't understand faith. You don't mention what medication you have been taking for so long, but suddenly stopping many meds when one's body has grown used to them does indeed make one feel odd. How about seeing a good local psychiatrist ( who could understand the physical as well as the psychological aspects of yoru problems ) for a fresh assessment and a discussion of treatment options ? And maybe some marriage counselling sessions with your husband, who sounds as though he is over-reacting to a silly remark of yours, basd on his previous bad experiences

Posted by: Ja | 2009-02-24

I agree - that IS harsh, but dont give up on the faith thing. See your pastor/Rev. They will give you more insight into this one, very special fruit of the Holy Spirit - Peace(opposite of anxiety). Sometimes the communication channel is a bit broken and they can help you open it again.
Helped for me - promise.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: sweet jesus | 2009-02-24

thats harsh, i hope it gets better.

Reply to sweet jesus