Question
Posted by: Devastated! | 2008/06/28

SICK and SLEG Afrikaners!

Hi CyberShrink

I am pretty devastated today.

I went to the shops today, and when I returned to my car, I saw one deep scratch on my door, probably done with a key, and at least half a meter long. When I parked at first (I was only inside the shop for about 5 minutes maximum) there was a guy parked next to me, standing outside his vehicle. As I returned noticing the scratch and running my finger over it, assured that it was not there when I left as it is SO obvious, I turned around and looked at him as he was still there a few times, and he did not look me in the eye once. He just looked away. Something just felt funny right from the start, when I parked as well as when I returned, which made me look to the door specifically.

I don't doubt for one moment that it was him as he looked very suspicious and there weren't any kids in the area. He then got in his vehicle, suddenly in a hurry, reversed, his wife who he was apparently waiting for got in and they drove off.

Now CyberShrink, I am at the point of saying that I am GATVOL for South Africa and its SICK and SLEG white Afrikaner people. I am one too, but I would not get any satisfaction in doing harm to the property of others for NO reason! Since we are both white people, there also could not be any racism involved in the act.

When I got out at first, I took special care to ensure that my door does not make contact with his vehicle, as I always do, and I looked at him in a friendly manner before I walked off.

I am a 20-year old young man, and he is probably in his 30's or so. Could this have an effect on his emotions, perhaps jealousy, since I am younger but driving a better more expensive vehicle than what he does?

WHAT are the motives of people wanting to do such harm to others for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON???!!!

Forum readers please assist me with thoughts, I am GREATLY puzzled!

At this moment in time I feel like leaving this country on the next plane. I've had it.

Thank you.

Maybe you should have taken his license number, and checked if there was security camera footage ?
If he was at his car all the time, either he did it or he surely must have seen who DID do it, and should have told you that. Who knows what grubby motivation may have moved him to such a seedy act. But remember, though such events are enormously frustrating, there are sadly such awful people everywhere, I'm not sure that we actually have any karger concentration of them than anywhere else

2
Posted by: Devastated! | 2008/07/01

Koos, I know what a "boer" man looks like, it couldn't be more evident. Also, being an Afrikaner myself, I know what horrid people of my kind there are out there!

Reply to Devastated!
Posted by: koos | 2008/06/30

how do you know it was a afrikaner,you havent spoken to him!maybe it was an irish,potogese whatever or are you just assuming

Reply to koos