Question
Posted by: Tasha | 2011/01/06

sick all the time

Hi! I''m 10 weeks pregnant &  sick all the time, apparently, I''''m anaemic, Im taking these pills &  (Iron pills, pregnite something to boost my blood pressure) &  they r not helping at all, I''''m weak all the time, plus I have this Iron taste in my mouth, it''''s horrible, I don''t want to talk/open my mouth, can someone tell me as to when is all of these gonna end, especially the Iron taste &  the sex drive is worse, I don''t want it at all, pls tell me that this will all pass, that I''ll b fine in the second trimester..................

Usually these symptoms get better by 12 -14 weeks.

2

Posted by: Shoes | 2011/01/06

Hi Tasha,

I also had the most awful taste in my mouth and it was embarrassing. My dentist recommended Corsodyl mouthwash and it really worked. I had no energy but this improved at 13 weeks. I don''t think you should worry about your sex drive, you are busy growing a baby and should not be under any extra pressure, plus it is uncomfortable, so give it up for now.

I was not ill, my husband was! So I can''t help you with the ill feelings, but I have heard it does improve in the 2nd trimester and is a sign of a healthy baby.

Hope you will be okay.

Reply to Shoes