Posted by: Lee | 2012-09-11

Sick again

Hi Doc,

In May I took the flu vaccine. In July i was diagnosed with Pharyngitis. I was on 1000mg of Augmentin.

Then in mid August I had to go back to the doctor as my throat and ears were very sore. I was given Klacid, cough syrup and mucospect.

Now again I have the same symptoms, together with feeling hot &  cold, congestion and phelgm.

What is wrong with me? And why am I getting sick so often? Should i go back to the Dr?

Thank you.

Yes, you can reconsult your doctor. The doctor can do tests to determine if you have a vitamin deficiency or if there is any other reason for why your immune system is depleted. In the interim, you can supplement your diet with selenium, zinc and vitamin C.