Question
Posted by: nb | 2009/05/12

sick

Hello Dr, I currently have some problems on the head of my penis .There’ s this white marks on it(don’ t exactly know how to explain it),but it looks as if it’ s growing under my skin and maybe develop in to sores, and is itching a lot. Is there a way you could advise me. I’ m married for 6 years now and never had intercourse with someone else.

Dear nb
This could be a Candida yeast infection. Try using Canesten cream and let your wife also use it especially if she has a white itchy discharge. Candida is a normal commensal organism meaning that it lives in and on the body normally, but sometimes it tends to take over a bit, causing infection