Posted by: Rinki | 2012-11-07

Sibutramine in Kangmei

Hi guys aparently all Kangmei diet capsules has sibutramine in, I know of people that has lost alot of weight on the diet capsules, what id going to happen now, will the tablets be taken off the market

Dear Rinki
I too have read that the Kangmei diet capsules have been found to contain sibutramine. Sibutramine is a Schedule 5 medication which means that it can only be prescribed by a medical doctor. Kangmei will therefore probably be removed from the market because schedule 5 medications cannot be sold as over-the-counter products. It is doubtful if the producers of Kangmei will go through the long process of having their product registered as a Schedule 5 medication by the Medicines Control Council.

Posted by: Sonja | 2012-11-09

Hi. Please can you tell me where I can find this article that says kangmei has sibutramine in it. Thanx

Reply to Sonja