Question
Posted by: Carin | 2010/02/24

Sibutramine

how easy would it be for me to test my product for sibutramine? Everyone does it so easily. I don''t know where to start.

Dear Carin
You would have to contact one of the analytical laboratories to have a product tested for sibutramine. In one of the newspaper articles on the Simply Slim saga, a lab was mentioned but they did not give the name. Check in the Yellow Pages under "Analytical Laboratories" or contact the SA Bureau of Standards in Pretoria to ask where the product can be tested. Also enquire how much this will cost, because it some cases such tests can be pricey.

1

Dear Carin