Question
Posted by: ???? | 2010/10/15

Shzen cellulite capsules

Anyone out there used the Shzen cellulite capsules and does it work. I do understand that you would have to follow a healthy eating plan and exercise but dont want to waste my money if it doesnt work...

ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Dear Shzen Cellulite Capsules
I have not yet heard of these capsules and cannot comment on how effective they may or may not be in treating cellulite. I have also not yet heard a scientifically proven theory about what causes cellulite. I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet'Food' at the top of this page and then doing a search for "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with a cosmetic surgeon.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/12

Hi there, I suffer from severe arthiritus in both my hands. My fingers are swollen and painful and makes it difficult to do my daily comings and goings. I've read about the cellulite control capsules and that they flust toxins and stimulate circulation. Will they help my problem? As I am a pensioner and cannot afford to waste money, can you please advice me on this matter? Thank you very much.

Dear Shzen Cellulite Capsules