Question
Posted by: SHY! | 2010-08-13

Shy to ask for more ... !

I have a wonderful relationship with my partner of 2.5 years. He is 12 years younger but we are soulmates.
In my marriage (before his time!!) I really did not enjoy sex much, but absolutely love making love to my partner.

HOWEVER, being younger the experience isnt all there and foreplay isnt exatly his strong point. I do reach orgasm often, but I would love a bit more foreplay as well as trying different things sometimes, maybe a toy?

I am too shy to ask though... I can sometimes talk about it WHILE we are making love, in a very loving way, but gosh, its hard.

I would like him to feel good about himself and his skill but I want him also to be even better!

Suggestions??

Dear Shy

It is impossible for your partner to know what really feels good for you unless you communicate this to him. Obviously this should be done, as you said, in a kind, loving way. Sometimes if it is hard to tell what you like, you can gently take is hand and guide him. Don't be shy.

2
Posted by: Advisor | 2010-08-15

I think it would be a good idea to introduce a porn DVD. That way you could discuss the antics and in doing so indicate the sort of thing YOU would enjoy. As CS says, its all in the commincation, after all how did we learn when we styarted out ?

Reply to Advisor
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-08-14

Dear Shy

Reply to Sexologist