Posted by: Deepak K. | 2013-01-10

Shy Sex

My wife is shy... So, during the intercourse with her she never open up... And as a result incomplete sex... please advise

You could attempt exercises such as "sensate focus" to encourage comfort in intimacy between you and one another's bodies instead of focussing mainly on penetration that is from what you are saying causing "stress" to her. It could also help to seek the guidance from a psychologist to help you as a couple to explore ways to increase sexual exploration that is fulfilling to both.

Posted by: Mohammed | 2013-01-12

Call your male friends and have group sex (gang bang) with her. I bet her shyness will vanish and she will cooperate like anything. Have fun !

Reply to Mohammed