Question
Posted by: Flower Girl | 2010-10-27

Shy if a guy performs oral on me

Hi there,

I wonder if you can give me advise... I don''t want my b/friend to perform oral sex on me - I am very shy for him to go down there. How, if possible, can I get over this issue?

Thank you.

Oral sex is a very intimate way of expressing your feelings for someone else. It isnt something you should participate in if you are not comfortable with it. Ensure that you are comfortable with your partner and that you trust him. Express your hesitation to him and im sure that he wouldnt mind being careful, slow and gentle. You could try spicing it up a little to help lighten the mood and decrease your anxiety, eg by using body chocolate or whipped cream down there and allowing him to suck that off you before progressing further. Doing it in the dark will also help decrease your self consciousness.

11
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-10-28

Get lost Homer.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Homer | 2010-10-28

Here we go again - Idiot Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats you Retart Horny Guy

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-10-28

I am willing to assist Flower Girl.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-28

Then do not do it and you''ll befine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: hmmmm | 2010-10-28

if she is clean and shaved.....why not????

Reply to hmmmm
Posted by: me | 2010-10-28

flowergirl believe me it doesnt gross out guys i just love to do it. if i had my way i will do it every day

Reply to me
Posted by: HUH | 2010-10-27

No it doesnt. I love going down on my wife. There is just something sexy about doing it. But she must be clean, i wont do it if she''s just come back from the gym.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Flower Girl | 2010-10-27

Doesn''t it gross guys out, though?..

Reply to Flower Girl
Posted by: Charles | 2010-10-27

Read posting 482 maybe Anon Guy can assist you.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Flower Girl | 2010-10-27

Yes, I am 32.. believe it or not  -)
We have done it before, but only when I had a few glasses of wine.
I honestly don''t know the reason why I have such a mental block about it?????

Reply to Flower Girl
Posted by: OMG | 2010-10-27

Why so shy honey? its normal and u may even enjoy it. just make sure u clean down there (no lucky star ok) and it''ll help if u shave or at least trim. I hope u 18+ by the way!

Reply to OMG