Question
Posted by: Shy Guy | 2010/08/10

shy guy

I am in my thirties and too shy to have a decent conversation with a woman. I love woman and love to have sex with woman, but too scared to make the first move. What am i doing wrong? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO A SHY GUY WHAT TO DO.

maybe try an online dating forum to build up your confidence

3
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010/08/12

id say maybe ur self confidence needs a boost. make 2 columns on a page. head the first column as " what i like about me" , and the other " what i dont like about me" . sit alone and clear ur mind before u attempt completing it. see how far u get. if the 2nd column is more detailed or outnumbers the first, make an appointment to see a counsellor :)

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: HHHH | 2010/08/11

or would you like to send me a mail then take it from there??????

Reply to HHHH
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

Reply to sexologist