Question

Shy girl

I am 26yrs old and I would like to initiate s3x but I feel shy to do this. Any suggestion on where I could start?

Thanx!

With a steady partner ideally; someone you can trust and go slowly at a pace you are comfortable with. The old fashioned way is to progress from kissing, to petting and moving to more intimate sexual acts. Ask your partner if this is okay with him/her all the way along. Make sure that you have what you need to keep yourself safe from infection and pregnancy.

3
Posted by: Demi | 2009/10/14

Hi Shy Girl...have had sex before? Is this your 1st time? or?

Reply to Demi
Posted by: Tom | 2009/10/14

How can i contact you???

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/14

Reply to Sexologist