Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2010-05-12

Shy about 1st time

Hi there I''m 49 + have bf of 5 mths. We r mad about each other but have not yet had sex. On Mon. we got our HIV test results back - both neg. Now bf has booked for us to spend 4 days away. We leave after work on Fri. Although I''m looking forward to it I''m shy + nervous. I last slept with a man - my ex 5 yrs ago. Although he has not mentioned sex it''s obvious what is going to happen. Should I pack in some sexy underwear + negligees? Maybee that will give me a bit more confidence.

Do whatever you find fancy to increase your confidence. However be aware that even the best HIV test still have a window period of 5-7 days! The cheaper tests have even bigger window periods ( a window period suggest time that you may be HIV+, but the test is not sensitive or specific enough to detect it). I will be good to add condoms with the sexy underwear + negligees. Enjoy the break.

7
Posted by: Dolly | 2010-05-14

Gee thanks guys. Condoms will not be necessarry bcause neither of us have had any other partners. This is my first bf after divorce 4-1/2 yrs ago + he also hasn''t been with anyone since his wife died 3 yrs ago. It''s 15:15 now + in 1 hour he will pick me up at work + we will be off. I have butterflies in my tummy, some sexy underwear packed in, am a bit nervous but very exited. The destination is a surprise.

Reply to Dolly
Posted by: simone | 2010-05-14

Yeah.I agree with Kiki.no strip-tease for the first time.

Reply to simone
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: kiki | 2010-05-13

no no strip tease on first nite he mite think you too confident or used to doin that, but do let what your body and heart wants you to do... maybe the next weekend away you can get more daring with strip tease etc. Do wear sexy underwear all the time not just for the weekend. And relax and njoy because at least you dont have to worry re hiv good shot for you!

Reply to kiki
Posted by: grant roth | 2010-05-13

dont be shy it turns a man on if a woman wears sexy underwear wear a red bra and pantes then do a strip show for him he will like that . then ask him to make love to you all night long

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: Jackie | 2010-05-13

Hi Dolly, I know exactly how U feel bcause I was in the same position as U. After 22 yrs of marriage he left me 4 another woman. He was the only man who I had ever slept with + the only 1 who ever saw me naked. Then 4 yrs later I met my current husband. After 4 mths we went on a " getting to know each other better"  weekend. I was very nervous but got some sexy lingeree + off we went. I can assure U that everything just came naturally. 3 mths later we got married + things are going good. Just relax + enjoy, it will all come naturally especially as U say U are crazy about each other. Good luck + have a naughty enjoyable few days together.

Reply to Jackie
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-05-13

Even thought it was 5 years ago, it something that does not go away....get n sexy gown, red undies lots of wine or champaine and oysters and your set to go.

Reply to boomsie