Question
Posted by: sk | 2009/05/04

shrunk stomach?

Hi Doctor,
could it be possible that my stomach has shrunk?, i have been on and off diets and i cant seem to finish a plate of food without feeling bloated and very full. everyone around me eats much more than i do, and i' m n ot losing any weight either.....

Dear SK
It is possible that your stomach has shrunk, but I suspect that you may be suffering from a condition such as ulcers, or gallbladder disease, or irritable bowel disease that causes the bloating and prevents you from eating. Please have a medical checkup so that we can obtain a diagnosis and then make the necessary changes to your diet.