Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2011-09-04

Shrinks quote

Some 4 to 5 years ago I was aregular on this forum - emotional infidelity and so on. Eventually my suspicions proved true and she and her girlfriend went their own way. Good for the boys and me. They grew up with me and are both on their way to greater things. The eldest in the Middle East.

This forum was great for me at the time, with lots of help from members. However you had a story about some Psychiatrist and a dog, if he could talk, being his best friend.

Do you perhaps remember, Professor?

Hi Jakes,
Good to hear from you again. And its really good to hear things worked out reasonably well for you and the boys. I don't really remember the story you mention - I'm not sure whether a dog or a shrink is truly a man's best friend. It usually costs a bit less to feed your shrink.

1

Hi Jakes,