Question
Posted by: alan | 2010/02/08

shrinking penis

I am 57 and my wife says that my penis has gotten smaller over the last couple of years.Is this possible?I am about 15 kg' s overwieght.

this may be just a visual illusion (being overweight may make your penis look smaller) or it may be due to a physiological problem. please see your GP to assess the situation.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/08

It is possible that your erections are not quite as hard as the used to be,hence her comment.
I guess it could also " appear"  smaller as you might not get as much sex any more so " he"  no longer is that eager !!!
Just keep using it well and satisfying her,she will forget about its size in no time

Reply to XXX
Posted by: buddie | 2010/02/08

There is your answer, overweight, your penis does not shrink, the moment you are overweight, it looks smaller, I was overweight and since I lost a few kilos it looks bigger.

Reply to buddie