Question
Posted by: Hello | 2011/10/04

Shrink

Hello CS
I have been reading this forum for a while and really enjoy the answers/feedback you give. Anyway, not sure if this forum inspired me or if my inner voice was chatting to me (i do not hear voices so not totally around the bend) but decided to go and see a lady in my part of the world. Been feeling a bit without goals and almost lost lately. She picked up immediately where the block in my life is and made suggestions how we are going to overcome this. Yesterday I felt a bit flat but today have renewed energy for what lies ahead. I am so happy I listened and acted. So actually what I wanted to say is thank you for this forum and allowing us to chat and air our frustrations. In a small way it inspires, educates and helps others.

Hello "Hello",
So pleased to hear you have been enjoying the forum. Give my best wishes to your inner voice. Pleased to hear, too, that you seem to have found an agreeable direction. Let us know of your progress

1

Hello "Hello",