Posted by: Amo | 2011-07-11

Shoulder paind

Hi Doctor
I have been experiencing pain on my shoulders making it very difficult to sleep over my shoulder. The persisitent pain has tendency of affecting my whole hand including my index finger, is this something i should worry about?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This could be an encroachment on a cervical nerve which radiates into your arm. Consult a chiropractor for a thorough examination which may include referral for x/rays of your neck.

Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2011-07-18

Hi Amo,

Thank you for writing to Health24 - we have also posted your question on the Orthopaedic Specialist forum - please watch for the reply.

Kind regards

Health24 Admin

Reply to Health24 Admin