Posted by: Lunga | 2009-03-06

Shoulder pain and sharp pain on several

i have a shoulder pain that starts from the top left shoulder down to my shoulder blade. when i press some areas on my shoulder i feel a very sahrp pain on different parts such as jaw bone, left side of my forehead, under my left breast. i sometimes feel twitching pain like goosebumps on my left face.

Expert ImageShoulder Doc

Dear Lunga,

with the pain referring to all the areas which you are describing the pain is more than likely not coming from the shoulder but rather from a nerve cause - the shoulder itself refers to the outside of the upper arm and not to all those areas. A clinical examination by a neurologist would be the way to go to arrive at a diagnosis

Dr Joe de Beer