Question
Posted by: T | 2010-12-15

Shoulder pain

I have shoulder pain - between the blade and the spine - right side which goes down my arm and sometimes into my finger. Been more than 3 weeks now. I had a massage which helped but it is still there. I changed my seating position at work - in front of computer in case it was posture - i sometimes sleep on my arm which i am not sure could be the reason for the pain. i take a pain killer when it is bad - allergic to pencillin, codeine. Should i have it checked out? i can feel it is located in that specific area. Sometimes the pain is also felt under my arm.

Hallo T
It is probably caused by a trigger point in the muscle, which can cause referred pain down the arm. Let a physiotherapist have a look, as it may need treatment with dry needling or other physiotherapy methods.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-16

Hallo T