Posted by: sherry | 2009-04-02

Shoulder pain

My right shoulder pains on a daily basis,I have been to hospital and havd injections into my shoulder,xrays etc.
My shoulder pains daily i cannot bear it any more .Nobody can give me a answr as to what is going on.I cannot even sleep on it,my whole arm is actually feeling like it is getting weaker by the day.

Expert ImageShoulder Doc

Dear Sherry,

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering that much. Clearly the diagnosis of what the cause of your pain is has not been established by the doctors. I suggest that you see a shoulder specialist. How old are you and where do you live - maybe i can suggest a good specialist in your area. You may also look at our website : and look under "Shoulder Problems" and then "Shoulder Pain" - you may find information there to help you arrive at the diagnosis.
All the best,

Dr Joe de Beer