Question
Posted by: Amanda Sobey | 2010/08/25

Shoulder, neck pain

I have a lot of tension in my shoulders and neck, which causes a lot of pain and headaches and even sore throat. I also suffer from axiety and depression. Over the years I have developed a large lump on the top of my spine and would like to know what the best treatment would be and whether seeing a neurologist will help

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Amanda,
For a thorough evaluation, diagnosis with explanation, treatment and management plan consult an osteopath in your area. The osteopath will refer to a neurologist if they think it is appropriate.