Posted by: patrick | 2012-05-31

shoulder joint pain

hi there. i have this pain in my shoulders that does not go away. i can sometimes feel it in my joints if i lift up my arms. i cannot hold something in the air for a while without it being painful.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Patrick
Could be coming from the neck as well, but I suggest you have a good check up if this is really bothersome to determine the cause of the pain.

Posted by: Ina | 2012-06-12

Hi Patrick and Melinda

Are you spending plenty of time in front of your computer? And what about the chair you are using. Are you sure it is supportive of your back?

I''ve had pain in my right shoulder for over a year. Actually it started with a dull and constant pain in my right upper arm. The pain intensified later and spread to my shoulder. It was so sever I couldn''t dress myself and when sitting in the bath tub I couldn''t get up without help. I couldn''t stretch my right arm sideways or in the air without screaming of pain.

After trying any kind of medicine you can think of, I started doing some research here on my own and noticed that when I use my mouse in a higher location and nearer the front in stead of having to stretch my arm out to reach it, my pain become less.

Also I went to the pharmacy and ask for something for the pain that was still very much noticeable when I try to use my right arm. The pharmacist was not there but one of his assistants gave me a packet of cheap pills named panamor AT-50.
Because it was so cheap I thought it would be a waste of the R15 it cost me for 21 pills.

But I took 1 three times a day as they recommend and even before I finished the packet the pain was so faint that I quit the pills. Later it disappeared completely. Now, about six months later its still gone. So you can try it and see what happens. But make sure you use your mouse right and sit straight, not leaning too much forward. And not too long hours in front of the computer!

Reply to Ina
Posted by: MELINDA | 2012-06-12

Reply to MELINDA
Posted by: patrick | 2012-06-05

thank you very much.

Reply to patrick