Question
Posted by: Joey | 2011-04-05

shoulder joint

hi ,im a 27yr old lady, ive been experiencing a terrible pain on my shoulder joint! its been a week now,driving is becoming not easy at all,ive been using the Deep heat to rub my shoulder with it,and i dont feel any difference.is it something i should be worried about ,and is there anything i can take for the pain?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Joey
It can be something silly like working on your computer for long hours or you mau have injured yourself- let your GP first check it out if it is still bothersome.

2
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011-04-18

Dear Joey

Reply to Healthy Bones
Posted by: Elize | 2011-04-05

Hi im 30 years old lady and i have a longtime that i have a problem with my shoulder i can''t sleep on my left sight and the pain just getting worse by the day. I drink pain pills but it just dont seems to help

Reply to Elize