Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-20

SHOULDER AND NECK

MY SHOULDERS SEEM TO BE VERY WEAK- THEY GET REALLY SORE WHEN i HOLD MY ARMS UP FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME. mY NECK HAS AN INTERMITTENT SORE SPOT AT THE BASE AND IT FEELS TO ME AS IF THE SPINE IS THICKER THERE. I AM ALSO ROUND SHOULDERED AND SEEM TO BE GETTING WORSE.HOW CAN I FIX THESE PROBLEMS?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear Anon,

the condition you describe may a Thoracic Outlet Syndrome : look at my website at www.shoulderinstitute.co.za and look at "Thoracic Outlet Syndrome" - you may find a lot of help there

Regards,

Dr Joe de Beer

2
Posted by: janet | 2010-03-01

erge pyn in gedeelte van nek(holte voor skedel begin) gaan soms gepaard met belemmerde sig. soos met migrain, Dit voel asof die pyn vanaf my regter skouer is. het al skouer en nekwerwel operasie gehad

Reply to janet
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010-02-22

Dear Anon,

Regards,

Dr Joe de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum