Question
Posted by: Alwin | 2011/11/29

shoulder and arm pain

I constantly have pain under my left shoulder blade and I cannot sleep in my left side due to the pain on my left side and my left arm. After a while I get pins and needles in my small, ring and middle left fingers.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The most common cause for your symptoms would be a neurological reason either in your neck ( cervical disc lesion ) or a thoracic outlet syndrome - you may have a look at my website for more information at : http://www.shoulderinstitute.co.za/thoracic_outlet_syndrome.php
An orthopedic specialist would be able to examine you and make the exact diagnosis and decide on the appropriate treattment