Posted by: PB | 2012-04-03

Shoulder &  Neck Pain

Hi Doc, I have constant pain in my neck and left shoulder I cannot turn around fast or bend my neck forward to much. It pains mostly during the night and the pain wakes me up during the night. It has been like this for about 3 months now. What can it be is it anything serious or need for concern. People is telling me its stress related. I dont see how because I have been through so much stress before and never had these symptoms.

Expert ImageOsteopath

The constant neck and shoulder pain you describe should be properly evaluated as soon as possible. Pain that wakes you at night should be investigated immediately. Please consult with your local G.P. or osteopath.

Stress does contribute to effecting the musculoskeletal system, nervous system and other systems in varying degrees.

Posted by: Risa | 2012-06-07

I have constant pain in my upper back. I can not sleep unless my boyfriend stands on my back until it crack. What could be the problem?

Reply to Risa
Posted by: Ciske Schwartz | 2012-05-10

neck and shoulder pain on the left hand side. Dr treating me for shungles. three days and still no rash but pain still there. 2 days now on pills. Normal there is no rash yet.

Reply to Ciske Schwartz
Posted by: Roline Schutte | 2012-04-22

I have had this constant pain in the left shoulder which sometimes spread to the centre of my chest

Reply to Roline Schutte