Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011/01/06

SHOULD I WORRY!!!

Hi, my periods have been very irregular since the birth of my baby 2 years ago and the last time i got my periods was the 29/12/2010 and during December my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex but he didnt ejaculate in me he did the withdrawel method but now i stikll have not got my periods. all the systoms are there like the sore boobs the occasional cramp in my tummy but they still havent come....could i be pregnant and must i do a test to see....

You had your period 12 days ago. Do you have the right date?

2
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/11

Sorry the last date for my periods was 29/11/2010.

Reply to anon