Question

Should I worry.

I last had my last period on the 8th of June.Since Sunday(20 June) my breasts are tender and painful,my mouth is tasteless.Sunday I saw a bit of blood on my undies and I even thought I was having an early period. Monday morning I only got a dot.Since sunday, I am having abdominal pains now and again. What could be happening to me?? I usually have tender breasts a week before my period. But the spotting,abdominal pains and tasteless mouth is new to me. I haven''t been sexual active since October last year.

This is around ovulation time and could be symptoms of ovulation.

1