Question
Posted by: Diane | 2009/03/10

SHOULD I TAKE HRT PILLS ?

I went to the Gynae three months ago for a check up and pap smear. I am 48yrs old and am battling to sleep have picked up a bit of weight and felt irritable. He put me on Trisequens as he said this was needed at my age to adjust the hormones again.
I visited my GP yesterday for a minor problem and he got a copy of the report from the Gynae. he says that I must come off the Trisequens immediately ! i now do not know what to do? can you please help? ( I do feel better since I am on the Trisequens )

I am not sure why you were told to come off the HRT. Without more details, I cannot comment.