Question
Posted by: PRINCE | 2011-10-05

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO

Hi.

iam in serious relationship with my galfrnd, lately i found out that he sent this guy a text on facebook saying that she is sorry and she cant go on with this anymore and she dont wana cheat on me so they can just be friends and keep in contact and this is the same guy that called her that same morning and she lied to me and said that its her old friend and i believed it coz she stored him with a different name but my gut instinct kept telling me to take that number and just call and i did that and BOOOOm!!!!! i found out its the same guy from facebook, i confronted her and we had a huge fight, its clear she been lyin to me all this time, please tell me should i stay or go, coz i luv her and wana be with her no matter what but how do i trust her now please help me guys, thanks in advance!!

Prince

Sounds like you don't trust each other - she doesn't tell you the truth about other male friends, and you are apparently checking up on her phone and facebook pages, etc. Consider seeing a couples counsellor if you still think there is value in trying to make this relationship work and if you are both wiolling to work on this ; or end it gracefully and calmly, and move on.

7
Posted by: K | 2011-10-06

can''t believe the stupidos here who don''t get the sarcasm in princesses'' reply......scary

Reply to K
Posted by: Food 4 etc.... | 2011-10-05

I agree Romany, she should be forgiven completely and given another chance. Exclusivity in a relationship is not easy to grasp.
To bear the consequences for your own actions is indeed an old fashioned concept that has no place in modern society.

Reply to Food 4 etc....
Posted by: Romany | 2011-10-05

Eveyone deserves a second chance.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Food from thought from a Princess | 2011-10-05

Dear ??? Food for Thought from a princess????
That was my point exactly - it is called sarcasim!

Reply to Food from thought from a Princess
Posted by: ????Food 4 Thought from a Princess ???? | 2011-10-05

Food 4 Thought from a Princess ...where are u from hey? If there is no TRUST than whats tha use of being in that relationship? Any relationship not based on TRUST is baseless....status,money or sex....WTF...NO TRUST NO...status,money or sex...

Reply to ????Food 4 Thought from a Princess ????
Posted by: Food 4 Thought from a Princess | 2011-10-05

Dear Prince
l think you should stay. She is obviously a great partner to have. She is loyal and honest never causing you to question her feelings for you.This relationship is stress free with no anxiety on your side.
As you love her and want to be with her no matter what l think it is an easy descion to stay!

You state you do not trust her, what does that matter. There are many relationships that are based on other things such as status,money or sex. You love her what else matters........

Reply to Food 4 Thought from a Princess