Question
Posted by: Should I? | 2011-02-07

Should I see a doctor or self medicate?

For the past few days I have been having these tummy pains in my lower part of my tummy, the part directly under my breast is bloated as well and it feels as though my tummy is churning and burning

Also wen i press on my lower tummy especially on the right side it is painful

I''ve had a liver problem before, could it be that it is reoccuring?

Also when I become angry/upset my tummy churns more and it makes me nauseus

I also have had a tight chest for the past 3 days, and I don''t sleep well at night

I just had my period therefore the cramps I thought were period pains but they weren''nt

Please help

Hallo Should I
It sounds to me as if there may be more than one problem - the burning/churning tummy could be due to gastritis (irritation of the stomach lining), but the lower right sided pain could be due to an urinary tract infection, or early appendicitis or infection in the ovarian tube. Your doctor should rather have a look, test urine and maybe do a blood test to confirm infection. You may need a prescription of an anti-acid for the stomach too.

2
Posted by: Sharon | 2011-02-07

I would go see your doc.

Reply to Sharon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-07

Hallo Should I