Question

Should I or Shouldn' t I

I am 28 and married with a 4 year old.
My marriage and life took a massive dip in 2008/2009 and we as a couple (and individulas) are still recovering now...plus we manage a business together that took massive knocks in the recession and money is a major stress...and has placed more strain on our already troubled marriage...

I found out this a.m. that I am 4 weeks pregnant!

Do I abort while it is still early (when I vowed I wld never consider this no matter what) or keep the baby and hope that my marriage, the business and us as a family survives, then scratch the pennies together and get sterilised???

I can't answer this for you as it is not a medical question. You could see a psychologist to discuss the pros and cons if you wish.

4
Posted by: Beth | 2010/02/06

Pls have ur lit angel that' s all Ican say....

Reply to Beth

Posted by: PEARL | 2010/01/27

THAT BABY IS THE BLESSING FROM GOD.THERES NO NEED TO KILL IT

Reply to PEARL
Posted by: jabu | 2010/01/26

that baby can either make or brake u. Only God know what the future holds. Maybe this is what you need?! Maybe u need something to take ur mind off things and start seeing al the blessings in ur life. The will of god wil never take u wher the grace wont protect u. Everything happens fo a reason.. Good luck in whatever decision u make.

Reply to jabu