Question
Posted by: charity | 2008/06/11

should i love him.

Hi.
i met this guy who is a dicorcee, and now he has a girlfriend of his own and the other problem is that theres a huge age difference between me and him and as i am a married woman i dont know what should i do 'cause i have these' feelings' for him and he expecting too much from me ofwhich i cant deliver he wants to marry me, which he planned everything about me, the phonecalls i receive from him their are too much he makes me not to decide otherwise about him.I love my husband more than him but i like him too by getting involve with him that means that i'll be cheating to my husband isn't it?Should i stop talking to this guy and tell him to stop phoning me forever and if so how do i get his picture out of my mind? and thounghts about everything,
Tell if i'm wrong about him or not?

Oh come on ! Of course you know what to do. (a) you are a married woman. See a marriage counsellor and heal your own marriage, rather than indulging in lusting for someone else. (b) he already has a gf, so why do you want to make her miserable ? (c) you are a married woman -- so what does he mean about wanting to marry you ? Isn't that just a line so as to get you into bed ?
Yes, stop taking calls or calling this guy, stop seeing him, and get into marriage counselling. If you mean what you say about loving your husband at all, that's what you owe him and yourself.
Clearly, Charity does not begin at home ? It should

8
Posted by: frnd | 2008/06/11

good for you girl i like that spirit.once you think like that you are on the right track.your hubby needs yuo more than u need this guy.so just take whatever thoughts or pictures u have and focus on your marriage.one day yuo will be advising some couples on how you conquered.tell mr nice guy to stuff it u dont need him.cook a nice supper today and enjoy your family

Reply to frnd
Posted by: usher | 2008/06/11

hey lizah:
the husband is very nice person& charming too.is just that satan he wants to play tricks with me. as from today im going to focus on my husband and nothing else.he married me because he loves me.why cant i appreciate that.GOD will help me to see the light,he always lift me up.lizah i think u like to gossip to much and do u have man or woman?

Reply to usher
Posted by: paty | 2008/06/11

hey charity r u there pls answer lizah pls cos we need to know what went wrong

Reply to paty
Posted by: lizah | 2008/06/11

if he has a girlfriend why cant he marry her and leave you alone.what happened actually where did your hubby go wrong?was he always there for you and is he a supportive husband.i say this because there must be something that made you to neglect your hubby.is he always around or he goes whereever he pleases thats when u feel lonely and need someone to talk to.what happened?

Reply to lizah
Posted by: frnd | 2008/06/11

what u r goin through is a temptation that happens for so many married people.what i can say is that there is a serious problem at home or in your marriage that is why you met this other guy just to cheer yourself up.it is wrong because you still have him as your hubby and the other dude will just make the problem that you have at home to be worse.im not at liberty to judge you cos i wont know what caused this problem.i trust that you do the right thing and try to fix your marriage.think of the kid you have and try and make a future for them.talk to the other guy and try and explain to him that yo relationship is going nowhere so that he will find someone for himself and leave you alone.i know u will do the right thing

Reply to frnd
Posted by: Kb | 2008/06/11

Mikki i agree
Charity where are your morals??????????????????

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Jess | 2008/06/11

I think you just need to appreciate what you have - and if you have a good husband then take care of him before its too late, AND NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!

Reply to Jess
Posted by: Mikki | 2008/06/11

What the hell is wrong with you????? you are a married woman, honour you vows, tell him to bugger off!

Reply to Mikki