Question
Posted by: What??? | 2009-07-07

Should I let it all sink

Have a problem with work as manager not taking responsibility for anything (deadlines missed, projects left hanging, budget not spent etc). It has reached a point where one has to push her to get things done or completely by-pass her. This creates tension in the office. Sometimes it is just easier to let things go down the tubes. Other people have adopted the same stance. What should one do? P.S Talking does to her not help at all...

Sounds like a realyl lousy manager --- surely her bosses are aware of the problems she is causing ? Is there an HR person or dept yopu could discusa this with ? If the higher management is aware and doing nothing, they're useless, too.

1
Posted by: Red | 2009-07-08

WOW I am in the same boat. I could have written this.

Reply to Red