Question
Posted by: Stan | 2010/01/15

Should I leave or wait for him to make a decision

I' ve been going out with my BF for the past three months, its been wonderfull untill the past few weeks, when his family and friends started interviing in our relationship, they want him to go back to his girlftrien of three years, they even set them tdown to discuss their future. and his friends told him that I am doing one of them which is not true, the bad part is that his brother is vouching for him and that makes it hard for him to believe me , cuase he says he cant uinderstand why his bro would lie to him.

now h' es been giving me a cold shoulder ever since the incident, a few days ago, hes brother passed on, and he asked me not to attend the funeral, but still he wants me jto wait for he' s decision, today I called t see how he' s doing since the tragedy, he told me not to call him, he will call me. so basically what exactly is he keeping me waiting for cause his behaviour is telling me he' s alredy decided to go back to his ex, Im so confused, I dont want to loose the good thing that we have, but my mind keeps telling me that i should just call him and break up.

Haven't you worried that he had a gf for 3 years, then apparently dumped her for you ? Isn't it possible he could eventually treat you similarly ?
Anyhow, relationships should be joint decisions- why is this seen as all up to him to decide ? If he's even thinking of going back to someone else, then you never had a "thing" as good as you thought it was. Sounds like the breakup has already, in effect, happened. Why waste the cost of a call ?

7
Posted by: Lovelife | 2010/01/15

I love people like u Stan who get the message early..so yes forget about him, he is not into u, the way i see it even these made up story they just came up with them as an excuse cos the guy didnt know how to break up with u.

Yes when u think u are inlove with someone, it not easy to forget about them but girl it doable, so dont make any calls to him, forget him.

All the best.

Reply to Lovelife
Posted by: Stan | 2010/01/15

I think you are right gys thanks for the heads up, I think I was in denial about the whole thing, maybe even the relationship only existend in my head.

Im gonna ring the bell and carry on.

Reply to Stan
Posted by: Red | 2010/01/15

I wouldn' t give him the time of day for any of this. Move on then he' ll come to his sense but why wait in the first place. This is not worth it at all. There are better things waiting.

Reply to Red
Posted by: Lady | 2010/01/15

Stan - I fully agree with with Paris. This guy has mind up his mind already he is just too much of a coward to tell you. Move on and spare yourself any more hurt& humiliation.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Woman | 2010/01/15

" don' t call me, I' ll call you"  in plain English means it' s over between us.

Move on &  forget about him. He just not into you anymore.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Paris | 2010/01/15

This guy is such a -|- . I wouldn' t even give him the decency of a phone call. Cut him loose. You sound like a lovely person. You will find some one who really does deserve you.

Reply to Paris