Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2011/03/16

should i leave him

I feel like killing my self i really need help ,i have been with the father of my child for 8 year, since last year he kept on telling me that the reason he can''t talk to me is because he is not in love with me anymore but we are staying together ,he cant tell me that he loves cause he said he can''t pretend to say things that are not coming from his heart , i really love him i never met anyone in my life but him .i fell abused emotionally ...pls help

Does he have no conscience about just "falling out of love" with you ater all this time ? Has he no respect for your love for him, and for your feelings ? This is ndeed emotionally abusive. Do see a personal counsellor for yourself, both for your understandably wounded feelings, and to work out with expert advice, what is best for you now.

3
Posted by: NEBZA | 2011/03/22

DONT LEAVE HIM I THINK U SHOULD FIGHT FOR HIM,U HAVE CHILD WITH HIM

Reply to NEBZA
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/16

Yes please,leave him.

Reply to Mzulu