Question
Posted by: G | 2008/09/08

should i hold on???

i have a situation that really buggin me , i met a wonder ful woman last year and i had not been dating for a while, coz i was still planning my life and getting things in place , school , work.. the usual stuff. a fairytale meeting i should say , we became very close , and we started dating 3 months later.. everything was good , then i found out that she was actually married and was in the process of getting a divorce, from a cheating husband. that i understood as she explained everything to me in ernest. thing is i got caught up in their affairs and as much as i didnt want to , it always happened that i did. the Ex is possesive and a bit on the crazy side and since they were married in communty of proerty and all that most of their assets were in both thier names, withjust the cars in his hame.she got a job in another county and moved and she comes back to visit and for her divorce court cases every now and then. Problem is she started treating me the same way a hurt woman does , she does not commmunicate effectively anymore, she doesnt answer her calls at times and cuts the phone when we talk and this has caused a lot of starin on both of us. i on the other had get very upset and i ended up in hospital, not coz of her , but the situation i found myself in. she says she loves me , but she does not show any signs for my feeling or me for that matter . she constantly treats me like im her employee or someone less important than she is and i find myself wondering if all that she says is true. she is bossy and contolling and she is older than me a bit and i feel she takes me , my feelings and what im about for granted. we hardly have any conversation where we dont end up shouting at each other. i just want to ask if io should hold on or just let go and let it be.i love her very much , but the drama is just getting too much. i work and study and she holds the fact that she wants to help me and all that , over my head, as i am just alone, my family is far. i have helped her cope with her stress, during the bad days with her soon to be ex husband and with all thats happening , should i hold on coz she is a good woman , a good friend and all that but one who is stubborn , does not take time to listen and bossy.... or should i cut my loses and move on...

,,,,

3
Posted by: G | 2008/09/09

painfull it will be indeed and i should say as great a woman she is , i feel swamped and over my head... thanks guys for the honest opinions...... here goes nothing!!

Reply to G
Posted by: Spicy | 2008/09/09

She' s not worth it.You helped her through her difficult time now she wants to treat you shit, get out ......theres plenty of nice woman who will appreciate a man like you......so move on ...and yes it' s gonna be painfull but, healing takes time.

Good Luck and be strong.

Reply to Spicy
Posted by: CK21 | 2008/09/09

Two words for you pal, GET OUT!!!

Reply to CK21