Question
Posted by: Nondumiso | 2009-06-22

Should I go on with the wedding

Please advice, my husband to be is never supportive. He has a car and whenever I ask her to take me to work he will tell me about petrol, but there is this girl that we go with everytime we she is in the car even if he is on leave he will take us to work, I told him the other day and he ended transporting her. But today I am telling you I have thought twice about her, we did not have taxis in out area but what he did was take me to the area where there are taxis and when he found out that there are no taxis he called someone to come and pick me up is it fare, I know that he is on leave but just to transport me as a husband. The other thing I thought maybe he is angry because yesterday I fought with him telling him why he does not teach his daughters to clean their bedroom and the toilet. We are getting married in December and I am now not sure whether to continue with the wedding or not because I can see he is not the right type of a man

Its hardly fair, and rather mysterious. Is he mean in other ways, too ? Don't go ahead blindly, but don't give up immediately, either. Couples counselling may help to sort out what is going on. If he is unwilling, then indeed reconsider whether marrying such a man is wise

2
Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-22

Have you tried couples counseling? If he loves you, he will be prepared to go with you. If you can' t afford private, contact FAMSA. Just call directory services for the number of the office closest to you.

Don' t just give up yet.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza

If your instincts tell you that something is not right, you should listen to it, things are unlikely to change when you two are married, sad but true